This KATANA is STRICTLY Designed to work with Wilson Combat X/XL Grip Modules ( WCP365 XL)
THE P365X / XL KATANA WAS DESIGNED TO IMPROVE A USER'S POSITION & GRIP DURING HIGH-STRESS SITUATIONS BY INCREASING THE SURFACE AREA ON KEY POINTS OF CONTACT. WHILE THE BASE IS ENLARGED FOR OFF-CENTER MAG CHANGES THE SOLE INTENT IS TO KEEP THE USER IN THE FIGHT LONG ENOUGH TO PERFORM A MAG CHANGE BY PLACING CONSISTENT FOLLOW-UP SHOTS. PRINTING IS REDUCED BY STREAMLINING THE CONTOUR OF THE KATANA CREATING A COMFORTABLE & EFFECTIVE ENHANCEMENT TO YOUR CONCEALED CARRY.
- Creates a consistently placed secure grip allowing better grouping
- Streamlined design mitigates printing during concealed carry
- An elongated nose allows larger hands to seat comfortably
- Patent Pending design eliminates protruding cross screw
- Protects your frame from off-centered mag changes
Length: Factory Frame = 1.75" vs. KATANA = 2.25"
Width: Factory Frame = 1.17" vs. KATANA = 1.45"
6061 Aluminum = 11 grams
*Low stippling or grip tape may affect fitment*
**Designed for OEM magazines & base pads including SIG 15rd**
***Does not fit Magguts / Tactical Dev basepads or Icarus Precision frames***
*PISTOL PICTURED FOR REFERENCE ONLY, NOT INCLUDED*