Sig Sauer M400 Tread Rifle/Scope Package, 5.56 NATO 16" Barrel, 3.5-10x42mm Sierra 3 BDX Scope. Constructed with a black anodized aluminum alloy frame and boasting a stainless steel 16" barrel, the M400 TREAD package from Sig Sauer comes with the Sig Sierra 3 BDX 3.5-10x42mm riflescope. Versatile and reliable, this 5.56x45mm chambered rifle is a great buy for novice and experienced shooters alike. Shipping with a 6 position SL-K stock, 3 prong flash hider mounted to the 1/2" x 28 TPI threaded muzzle, free-floating M-LOK handguard, and a 30 round capacity PMAG, the TREAD is built for reliability and offers the same great quality as you would expect from any other Sig product. With a barrel twist rate of 1:8, this rifle is ideal for lighter, less expensive, 5.56mm rounds so that the shooter can get the most from every shot. Great for left or right handed operation, the TREAD can be outfitted with many accessories to tailor to the shooters comfort needs.
The M400 TREAD is an optics ready, aluminum frame rifle. TREAD features a 16” stainless steel barrel with a free-floating M-LOK handguard, a single-stage polished/hard-coat trigger, ambidextrous controls, a Magpul™ SL-K 6 position telescoping stock, a mid-length gas system, and is available in 5.56 NATO.
The TREAD branded accessories include:
- M-LOK handguard with lightening cuts to reduce weight, available in 13” and 15” lengths;
- 3 chamber compensator;
- Ambidextrous charging handle made of aircraft grade aluminum and a dual roll pin design;
- ROMEO5 optic featuring a 2MOA dot with ten illumination settings, MOTAC, and 50k battery life;
- Flip-up front and rear iron sights that are easy to install, adjustable, and deploy quickly;
- M-LOK front sight adapter with co-witness height made of lightweight aluminum;
- Multiple configurations of M-LOK grip kits made of high strength polymer;
- Factory upgraded flat blade, single stage trigger.
|Barrel Length||16 in (406 mm)|
|Height||7.5 in (191 mm)|
|Overall Length||30.8 in [782 mm]|
|Overall Width||2.5 in [64 mm]|
|Weight||7 lbs (3.2 kg)|
|Operating System||Direct Impingement|